HV 3 (High Voltage Three Circuit) Track
What does this mean?
This is mains powered track (no transformers needed) where all the lights (three sets) on each run of track can be switched on and off at different times. This is acheived by having your electrician wire the Feed In appropriately and on the individual light fittings setting the switch to 1,2, or 3 circuit.
This is useful for instance where you want to leave a limited number of lights on at night.
HV 3 Circuit Track comes in one and two metre lengths (which you can cut and/or join) pre-drilled so it can be attached directly to ceiling or wall.It can also be suspended via the 1.5 or 3 metre cable sets.
What do I need?
1. You need the track itself
2. Connectors (straight, flexible, T etc) if required.
3. Additionally you will need a 'Feed-In' i.e. a method of getting power to the track from your mains point to the track itself. You can do this using a simple Feed-In which slots into the end of the run of track, or if more convenient use the combined Connector/Feed-In which both connects lengths of track and provides a point to feed power in.
4. End Caps to 'close' the run of track - its just a simple plastic cap.
5. The light fittings and bulbs.