Easytec (Mains power Single Circuit) Track
This is mains powered track (no transformers needed) where all the lights on each run of track are switched on and off at the same time. Easytec Track comes in two metre lengths (which you can cut and/or join) which are suspended from the ceiling above.
What do I need?
1. You need the track itself
2. Connectors (straight or flexible,) if required.
3. Ceiling suspensions (1 per metre). Or Wall suspensions.
4. Additionally you will need a 'Feed-In' i.e. a method of getting power to the track from your mains point to the track itself.
5. End Caps to 'close' the run of track - its just a simple cap.
6. The light fittings and bulbs.